...my crazy life...
current mood - The current mood of TWBBmom at www.imood.com

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yay for Shoulder Therapy!

Between dancing Saturday night and cooking Sunday night, not only was my wrist sore, but my shoulder was miserably painful last night. (yes, chopping, stirring, and post-cooking clean-up create shoulder pain - fun)

I went in for hand therapy today and we talked about my shoulder. When she manipulated it and pushed on the place where I have my post-activity pain, it actually brought tears to my eyes. So I've talked to the referring doctor's office and they've now added shoulder therapy to my treatment schedule. Huzzah.

It's frustrating because I'm not in pain all the time, just when I try to do things. It builds up slow and the next day is when I pay the bigger price. I'm tired of sitting on my butt watching tv because stitching and dancing are painful. I feel like I'm falling way behind on my stitching to boot. I'll be so disappointed if I can't finish something impressive in time for N. Ga. State Fair this year. Hopefully, it won't come to that.


Posted by Valerie at 1:14 PM



design by may