...my crazy life...
current mood - The current mood of TWBBmom at www.imood.com

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Totally worth it

Ok, when I first decided to make this move, I was terrified that I was doing the wrong thing. Especially when the apartment gave me a last minute incentives to stay. But I forged ahead.

Wow. Thank goodness. It is a *little* weird having the washer/dryer in the kitchen. Outside of that? Heaven. It's like being in a house again. I am done unpacking (woot!) with the exception of putting the 2 tons of cross stitch up on the walls.

I love it! I love how all my rooms are set up and I love the storage and I love the comfy stitching and working nooks that I have. *happy sigh*

I've already started meeting the neighbors which is nice, too. Apparently, everyone knows everyone here and I haven't had that for years. Very, very nice.

Did I mention the big-ass turtle that was in my yard a couple of days ago?

I'm gonna love this place!


Posted by Valerie at 9:01 PM



design by may